Sunday 30 October 2016

Serendipity Walk Experience

One thing I remembered when I did a Serendipity walk was that the idea that I must think about for the Technopreneurship subject lead and taught to us by our dean and the current president of PSITE Sir Randy S. Gamboa. For this topic, when I did a serendipity walk heading to my home in Matina, I walked from the Penong’s to our house which took me almost 30 minutes so while I was walking I spent my thinking about the idea I would like to use and to present for our subject called Technopreneurship 1. One idea I would like to share while I was doing the serendipity walk is the app that called X-ray app in which an individual can use their phone and use it as their X-ray to scan their bones on their own but as I have researched about X-rays, one requirement it needs to be created is a special machine in which light can pass through the body of a human without harming him or her and I as I researched more about it, it came to my mind that for now, X-ray app on the cellphone is quite impossible as of now but I believed in the future or near future, it would really be possible for humans to use their handheld gadget as an X-ray. Another app I also thought while doing my serendipity walk was the one called height scale app in which anyone can know everyone’s height just by using the handheld gadget’s camera and the app will use the image processing to determine the height of the human taken in the picture. In determining the height of the person through the app, the individual must take a picture of the person in his or her whole body so that the logarithm in which the app will use will determine the average height of the human person that wants to know the height through this app, but I also realized that not everyone wants to know what their height is and also there is no way the app would be profitable because of so many reasons like there would be no way to have it for premium users and we all know that all customers do not want to pay micro transactions because they do not want to spend money for just a simple app in which only does record your height unless they are so dedicated to it that they would spend money for it. Just like most humans in a hobby, if they are so dedicated to that sort of thing they would not mind spending money for it because they love their hobby so much that spending money is never a problem for them. Another Serendipity walk that I did was in from University of Southeastern Philippines going to the Acacia Street in which I go to find some jeepneys so that I can go home. One idea and app that I thought was the app that the kind in which will make paying taxes of people become easier and not much of a hassle. What I can think is that, a website in which people can deposit money into it and when the time comes, people can pay the taxes through the deposited money in their own account. The system works just like banking but in this case, you are paying for the government. Taxpayers can buy load cards with unique codes in which they can buy at malls, then they can enter the unique code in the website and through that, their account balance would be added by the amount in which the unique code is assigned to. Then, through the account balance in the taxpayer’s account, they can pay their taxes, certain loans, PhilHealth balances and many more. The website can let them the taxpayers check if they have existing balances, or any missing requirements the government needs. The website is also hassle-free because, the taxpayers doesn’t need to line-up and they can just load their accounts so it will be safer and easier to pay the existing payments for the government. Example is a taxpayer wants to pay his/her income taxes but he/she doesn’t have a huge time and doesn’t want to be in a hassle when lining up at the branches, so what he/she does is just register at the specific website for that government agency, load his/her account by buying cards from the specific mall, then if he/she can use or browse the internet, he/she can just pay the needed tax through the website and his/her account without hassle, and safely. Through this, people could easily pay for their taxes and bills online easier and no hassle in which this is comfortable for most people because most taxpayers are busy people and for them time so precious that it must not be wasted for unnecessary things. Through this, people would have their time saved from lining up on government agencies. What inspired me to think of this kind of idea is when I pass through the NBI or National Bureau of Investigation, I noticed that many people lined up just to get the NBI Clearance in which is necessary and needed when getting jobs. Also, my mom said that it was so much a hassle when paying taxes for the government because of too many people going to pay too for their bills and because my mom is super busy, she needs to allocate time so that she can pay her bills so what I thought is that what if I solve both problems, which are lining up and paying the bills, so that I can hit 2 birds with one stone, so, I thought of this but this has still be to approve to out professor, Sir Randy S. Gamboa, so that I could submit this kind of idea to the local, national and International competitions in which is needed to pass the subject Technopreneurship 1 and so that I do not have an INC grade.

No comments:

Post a Comment